Thursday, September 25, 2014

Número Uno

Honestly, I learned a lot from my last relationship. And even though it's been a year or so since it ended, I'm still learning from it. I just read something which made me think about all of this now. I think I was pretty immature in a number of ways (well, we both had our moments, but let's focus on my blunders for now), and I'm glad that I can look back and recognize that. The whole situation gave me a pretty clear picture on what to look for as well as what to look out for (red flags) as far as potential future relationships go. I feel like I've developed fairly good insight on the way that I should treat a person as well as the way that I should expect to be treated. I guess they call it "wisdom" haha. It would have been nice to have wisened up sooner, but I suppose it's better late than never. In any event, I'm not looking for anything right now; I honestly don't have the time nor the desire to dedicate to something long-term at the moment. For the time being, I'm going to continue to focus on número uno: me, myself, and I <3

No comments:

Post a Comment