Thursday, July 9, 2009

Da Ville

First trip to Gainesville for the 4th of July weekend:
(Sorry for the quality; some were taken with my phone, and I had to resize almost all of them.)

Lunchbocks and I went to the Lowbrow show at this record store called Wayward Council (played with Hey Buddy, Gretzky, and Fleabag)

Hey Buddy
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOWBROW
Photobucket
Photobucket
Val made us all Hello Kitty waffles for breakfast while LB took care of cutting up the Mango
Photobucket
Photobucket
After breakfast, I decided to let the pyro in me come out to play
Photobucket
Val got scared when the flame got really big and poured a pot of cold water on it thus cracking the glass all the way around
Photobucket
LB found the matches that Val had hidden and I went back to town
Photobucket
We started getting nervous when the glass continued to crack, so we put that shit out
Photobucket
Lunch at Chop Stix Cafe
Photobucket
Eli joined us for lunch :)
Photobucket
Next to the raspberry flavored Italian soda that I had at Maude's, this Thai Iced Tea was the best drink that I had while I was there; SO GOOD!
Photobucket
Val & LB
Photobucket
Photobucket
We went to Maude's later which is a cafe that has a shitload of games like Apples to Apples and Connect Four
Photobucket
I slept over Eli's apartment that night. This is what happens when you forget your PJs
Photobucket
Went to a pool party/barbecue on the 4th. This house was so dope; a lot went on there from entering a secret room on the roof that had model trains and shit to accidentally having a mortar shot at me from the top of a school bus, ha ha
Photobucket
Eli, Evan, and Jen jumping off of the roof. I jumped off, like, 5 times; too fun (pictures of me jumping off soon--hopefully, lol)
Photobucket
Back to Val's that night to shoot fireworks and play with these long ass sparklers. Almost got into a fight with some dudes on the basketball court too, ha ha
Photobucket

Can't wait 'till the next trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment