Monday, June 29, 2009

Resurrection?

It's been a while since I've bothered to update this thing, and there is in fact a reason for that: one thing that I have discovered about myself in this period of self-realization is that I have terrible issues with remaining motivated, dedicated, and captivated with pretty much everything that I take part in. And I do mean everything; it ranges from big to small.
***I've included a list of things that I've aspired to be or be good at, at the end of this post.

There are probably a few reasons for it. Laziness is certainly a part of it, but I think that it is largely a matter of patience. I long to reach the end without having to deal with the means, especially when the means don't seem to immediately progress me to the end. Perhaps I simply require too much instant gratification; who knows.

In any event, I've realized the problem. The next step would be to ponder a remedy.

*** Skateboarding, Yo-Yoing, drifting (cars), guitar, basketball, break dancing, beat boxing, hip hop artist, drawing, stenciling, graffiti, music, FIU, religion (more than likely), ...a lot more shit that I can't think of right now. Will update periodically as I recall.

2 comments: