Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Progress

Disclaimer: only a meathead will probably find any interest in this, ahaha.

I'm fucking stoked on my progression in the gym. I was thinking about it during my workout on the bench today. I remember when I first hit 205x7 on bench. It was the most I had ever done and I was hella stoked. In an unfortunate turn of events, I ended up spraining my wrist the very same day in an unrelated accident and I had to stop working out for a very long time. I never really hit the gym the same way again until now. Fast forward some years from that injury to some months ago. I came up super fucking fast and hit 205x7 in no time. I maybe could have done more, but I was so happy that I started laughing once I came up on 7 and had to rack the weight, ahaha. Fast forward to now, just a few months later and I'm hitting 215x7. I'm not sure if 10lbs sounds like a lot but it definitely shows that I'm progressing. The goal is 2 plates x7 and then 2 plates x12. Can you imagine (I'm not even taking any supplements)? I'm coming for ya B-)

For PR, maxed out during winter break 2013 and these were the numbers on the big 3:
Bench: 260
Squat: 280
Deadlift: 315x2 (pictured below) (not sure what the 1 rep max is)
Can't stop. Won't stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment