Friday, February 7, 2014

Century Village Highlight Video

I volunteered to help teach the elderly how to use their tablets at Century Village last Friday and this highlight video popped up!

Edit: I found a picture from the Friday session that followed the video :)

Those old timers were awesome. They were so appreciative of the things that I taught them. Some of them were super fresh, lol. After her session was over, one of them said, "Thanks for your help! I have to get going now. Mother doesn't like to miss dance night." Lmao! There was a guy that had traveled all around the world. There was a woman that used to be an Argentinian olympian. The stories they tell! Well, I'm thankful for the experiences and the well wishes that they gave me on my nursing journey. Until we meet again, old folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment