Thursday, January 18, 2018

Reconciliation

Last year in 2017 I found my faith again and my relationship with Jesus Christ. 8 years later (for reference: http://ricktheruler.blogspot.com/2009/05/genesis.html). I don't think I can truly express how grateful I am to be back. The amount that I've grown is astronomical. I'm nowhere near perfect, but isn't that the great thing about grace? :) I can say with sincere conviction that I'll never turn my back on my God again. I'm not happy that I spent so long away, but I'm thankful for the way God watched over me in that time and the things that I learned, because this relationship that I have with Christ is built on a much stronger foundation...a lasting one. Everyone's journey in this life is different. If you're reading this, I pray that your journey would lead you to truth, peace, and love. And if you're in Miami, check out the church I attend, Vous Church. It's a place where you can belong before you believe, and I'm proud to call it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment